Friday, March 30, 2012

2012 Colon Cancer Alliance National Conference

I am excited to announce that I will be flying to Baltimore, Maryland in July to attend the 2012 Colon Cancer Alliance National Conference. I am so excited to be able to connect with professionals in the Colon Cancer Community as well as patients and survivors. I know that I will come back with a lot of information to share with my fellow colon cancer fighters.

You can read more about the conference here: 2012 Colon Cancer Alliance National Conference

I look forward to sharing the information from the weekend with you in late July. :)

I'm also working hard on a couple of other blog posts that I think will be relevant to patients and survivors of colon cancer, so look forward to those in the near future.

Much love,
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment