Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another round of Erbitux

Just had another round and it wipes me out, but I have spent more time out of bed today than in. I really think it is more depression than fatigue from the chemo. I am dealing with it the best that I know how. Tyler has really been a handful lately and I am at the end of my rope. We had a really good night tonight though singing ABC's together and counting. It was really nice. My daughter is at her Karate which has been so good for her during this ordeal. She already tested and will be getting her Yellow belt soon. I am so proud of her. The baby is doing well too and walking up a storm. Watch out me! My kids are what keeps me going and I pray that this cancer will go away and never return every day. I am so thankful for the loving support of my family and friends. Without them I could not endure this. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment