Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cycle 8 done and Gone :0)

Just finished Cycle 8 yesterday. Only 4 more treatments to go and hopefully I can start the new year Cancer free. I am hopeful that this treatment is working and will be finally doing my PET scan in the next couple of weeks. Need to get it done before the holidays creep up on us.;0)

Working on eating better and trying to gain a little weight back. I know this will increase my odds of not getting sicker and having more strength.

I am getting stronger by the day and more emotionally stable. I realized a lot of things about myself and I feel more empowered than I ever have. :0)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah that is the positive empowered VickI I know. You are almost done - only 3 cycles left which is nothing compared to how far you've come.

    Love ya xoxo ~ D

    ReplyDelete