Wednesday, November 4, 2009

No Treatment today

I couldn't receive treatment today because my White Blood Cell count was too low. So, instead I received a shot today and for the next two days as well. Then hopefully, I will be able to receive treatment on Monday -Wed if the counts are up to normal.

Otherwise things are going alright and I have been forcing myself to eat..even though everything tastes like cardboard. I met a lady at my treatment center today that is the same age with the same exact diagnosis. It was nice to met yet another person that understands what I am going through. She too is a single mom. We exchanged numbers and I look forward to talking more with her. :0)

Thanks to everyone for the continous prayers and kind thoughts. They really are helping me through this. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment