Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cycle 8

We are almost 80% done with chemo treatment. :0) The shot worked and my white blood cells were up, so I was able to receive treatment yesterday. I never thought I would be so thankful to have chemo. Chemo sucks, but cancer sucks even more. It is going alright except the fatigue has set in again. I guess I should be thankful that I just have the baby here during the day and he still takes naps, so that I can too. That is a bonus, but I still miss my middle child who is visiting his father so much. I call him every day, even though he is not much of a phone talker just to check on him. My daughter is back to school this week after feeling a little under the weather last week. The baby is doing fine too. We are all adjusting to life with Cancer and making the best of it. I still have my moments of sadness, but I am a fighter and fighters win!

No comments:

Post a Comment